Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Let's take that wild ride again!!!




I loved Soul Stripper but Soul Survivor is even better. The heat between Monica and Damien is really intense. The scenes with the Banshee felt so real. I think the author dug in even deeper for this one.

This time around Monica is still dragging her heart around over Drew, the man she loves but can't seem to have; however there is naughty Damien to keep her on her toes. Then of course there is Julian the angel...

What I liked about this book is it's more visual as you read the story. I loved the flash backs into Ireland. The characters are just crazy fun and so are the mixed bags of situations they find themselves in.

I'm not a huge fan of paranormal but I really love this series. The characters are fantastic. The story hits all the emotional levels too--humor, drama, and heat.

I'd like to Thank Author Katana Collins and Netgallery for my ARC copy for my chance to review book 2. I can't wait for book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment