Sunday, December 1, 2013

Heavy Hearts for some of us today


If I thought I was upset when Heath Ledger passed away it's even more so with Paul Walker. He did good things for animals and people. He wasn't just a pretty face in Hollywood. It always seems to be the good people we loose early in life. I feel a bit angry today. I wanted it to be a hoax but sadly it wasn't.

Paul was a big supporter and assisted with Reach Out. Many of us don't take the time to help out like we should. I normally donate to Make-a-Wish, libraries, animal shelters and other local charities. I will be adding Reach Out to my donations.

Please take the time to donate, that one dollar you spend could help out more than you realize...

Heaven just got a bit brighter in my opinion. Godspeed Paul!


http://www.roww.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment